- Issue Time
Chestnut has become one of the main raw materials for many delicacies with its health-preserving and health-care functions and unique nutritional value. Today, let’s talk about the nutrients and value of chestnut.
The fruit of chestnut is delicious, sweet, and fragrant. It has the effects of strengthening muscles and blood, nourishing the kidney and waist, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and is known as the "king of dried fruits".
Chestnut has become one of the main raw materials for many delicacies with its health-preserving and health-care functions and unique nutritional value. The followings are the nutrients and nutritional value of chestnuts.
Chestnut has rich nutritional value. Chestnut fruit not only contains a lot of starch but is also rich in various nutrients such as protein and vitamins. According to the survey, chestnut contains a variety of nutrients. In 100g of edible chestnut, it contains 41mg of ascorbic acid, 1.3mg of niacin, 0.14mg of riboflavin, 0.18mg of thiamine, 0.25mg of carotene, and 6mg of calcium. , 10mg of phosphorus, 1.8mg of iron, 1.3g of crude fiber.
Chestnut has rich nutritional value and health effects. The unique flavor of chestnut products is deeply loved by consumers at home and abroad.
The health care effects of chestnut include the following:
(1) The rich unsaturated fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins contained in chestnuts can prevent and treat diseases such as osteoporosis and coronary heart disease. It is a good nutritional product for health maintenance.
(2) Chestnut contains a certain amount of riboflavin, and regular consumption of chestnut has a significant effect on adult oral ulcers. It can also promote the normal growth of hair and skin and improve vision.
(3) Chestnut contains more carbohydrates, which can supply more heat energy to the human body, and can also help fat metabolism. It has the effects of nourishing the intestines and stomach, replenishing qi, and invigorating the spleen.
(4) Chestnut is rich in vitamin C, which can protect teeth and improve human immunity. It can also prevent and treat waist and leg weakness, pain, fatigue, and other diseases. It is an ideal health care product for the elderly.
(5) Chestnut has the functions of nourishing the stomach, invigorating the spleen, replenishing kidney qi, strengthening the bones and muscles, and its nourishing effect can be said to be comparable to ginseng, astragalus, angelica, and other medicinal materials. In addition, chestnut also has a certain effect in assisting the treatment of nausea, waist and foot weakness, blood in the stool, and other diseases.
GOODLUCK produces chestnuts that do not contain artificial colors and preservatives and are rich in fragrance and soft in texture, suitable for all ages. If you have a need after reading the above, you can contact us to obtain related services.
As a professional supplier of agricultural products, we are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and thoughtful services. We have more than 15 years of experience in the global agricultural supply and are well received by customers all over the world such as North America, Europe, and the Middle East. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of the products in an all-round way and can also provide customers with thoughtful one-stop service. If you are interested in our chestnuts, please contact us immediately!