- Issue Time
Based on many years of experience, GOODLUCK lists the nutritional value and eating taboos of pumpkin seeds for everyone in this article, hoping to help users eat pumpkin seeds correctly.
The edible and medicinal effects of pumpkin seeds are excellent, and reasonable consumption of pumpkin seeds is very beneficial to human health. If you want to know what specific effects it has and the taboos in eating, you can read the following.
1. Pumpkin seeds have a good effect on killing schistosome larvae. For mature adults, it can also degenerate and reduce the number of insects. It also has a certain therapeutic effect on schistosomiasis.
2. Pumpkin seeds are also effective tapeworm repellents without toxicity and any side effects. They are suitable for the elderly and children with tapeworm disease and abdominal pain and fullness and have obvious effects on patients with pinworm disease, tapeworm disease, and hookworm disease.
3. American studies have found that eating about 50 grams of pumpkin seeds a day can effectively prevent and treat prostate diseases. This is because the hormone secretion function of the prostate depends on fatty acids, and pumpkin seeds are rich in fatty acids, which can keep the prostate glands functioning well. The active ingredients contained in it can eliminate the swelling in the early stage of prostatitis and also prevent prostate cancer.
4. Pumpkin seeds are rich in pantothenic acid, which can relieve resting angina and have the effect of lowering blood pressure.
1. Pumpkin seeds are rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, and dietary fiber.
2. Pumpkin seeds contain high content of linoleic acid and pumpkin seed oil is rich in vegetable protein.
3. Raw pumpkin seeds are rich in nutrients such as amino acids, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, and carotene.
4. Pumpkin seeds are rich in fats, which are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid and pantothenic acid.
5. Pumpkin seeds are rich in minerals, with high magnesium content, which is 2 times that of cashew nuts, 3 times that of walnuts, and 9 times that of chestnut seeds; it is also rich in zinc and phosphorus.
6. Pumpkin seeds are an ideal snack with high nutrition because pumpkin seeds are rich in nutrients: iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and healthy fats.
1. Although pumpkin seeds are very rich in nutrients: iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and healthy fats. But it also has certain side effects. For example, pumpkin seeds are rich in fat, so eating too much can easily make people fat; therefore, for patients with chronic hepatitis and fatty liver, pumpkin seeds should not be consumed.
2. Don't eat pumpkin seeds raw, raw food not only tastes bad but also has little health effect after eating.
3. Do not eat pumpkin seeds that have been oxidized and spoiled, as they may easily cause nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain after eating.
4. Do not eat pumpkin seeds with lamb, otherwise, it may cause abdominal distension and chest tightness.
5. Patients with stomach fever should eat less, otherwise they will feel swollen and stuffy in the abdomen. Pumpkin seeds should be consumed in moderation. Don't eat too much at a time. There have been reports of dizziness caused by excessive consumption of pumpkin seeds.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in nutritional value, whether they are eaten alone or in combination with other foods, they will give the population an excellent feeling. Pumpkin seeds sold by GOODLUCK are used in catering and food processing. Choose high-quality, AAA, AA, A-grade non-GMO pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed kernels, or provide additional customized packaging boxes according to the quantity.
As a professional supplier of agricultural products, we are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and thoughtful services. We have more than 15 years of experience in the global agricultural supply and are well received by customers all over the world such as North America, Europe, and the Middle East. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of the products in an all-round way and can also provide customers with thoughtful one-stop service. If you are interested in our pumpkin seeds, please contact us immediately!